By historical accident we have shedloads of experience in:
- Ecological Impact Assessments, particularly for minerals;
- Discharging planning conditions related to ecology;
- White-clawed crayfish issues;
- Great crested newt issues. Rob is a Registered Consultant for the low impact class licence (this means he can get licences for low impact schemes sorted in a few weeks rather than months);
- Reptile issues;
- Breeding bird surveys;
- Badger issues;
- Management plans;
- National Vegetation Classification surveys, particularly woodland and grasslands.
(oh dear, that’s nearly a list…)
But we can turn out hand to pretty much anything ecological.